Offline Single Head Container Closure Integrity Tester
• The machine is designed for non-destructive integrity testing of containers.
• The machine is suitable for laboratory applications, statistical purposes and off-line testing.
• The measurement system comprises applying a pressure differential into an airtight testing group surrounding the container (Patent No. 1225063 of 13-9-1988). The test objective is to detect container leakages by measuring the target pressure level as well as the pressure change over test time.
• The measurement system follows the approved industry standard “ASTM F2338-09”:
> “Standard test method for non-destructive detection of leaks in packages”
> The test method is a recognised consensus standard by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), effective March 31, 2006 (Reference: Federal Register Notice FR Notice (list #014) [Docket No. 2004N-0226]
• Fully automated test cycle sequencing with manual loading and unloading of Containers.
• High leak detection sensitivity.
• Fast, reliable and repeatable results.
• Non-invasive and Non-destructive Test Method.
• Compact and durable design.
• Enhanced easy-to-use HMI integrated functions.
• System autodiagnostics available.
• Easy to clean – no hidden corners.
• Cost-effective solution.
• Quick change over.
• Low power consumption.
• HMI Real Time display of Testing Cycle diagram.
• Validation Package guarantees complete and efficient regulatory compliance.