A member of TASI Group - the largest group in the world uniquely focused on leak testing, measurement, and inspection - Bonfiglioli Engineering is the worldwide leader in Quality Control Solutions for all packaging requirements in Pharmaceutical, Metal Can & Aerosol, Food & Beverage and Plastic markets.
The company owns its growth and success to the energy and vision of its founder Giuseppe Bonfiglioli. Throughout its history, Bonfiglioli Engineering has been able to combine its remarkable engineering expertise with original thinking and innovative technological developments to create superior Quality Control Solutions.
Today, after over 40 years, by combining development, manufacturing, sales and after-sale service operations, Bonfiglioli Engineering provides its customers dedicated solutions based on quality, innovation, expertise, flexibility and global customer service support.
With over 5000 installations around the world, Bonfiglioli Engineering serves a truly global customer base, making a dramatic impact on the efficiency and the safety of the packaging industry worldwide.
Bonfiglioli Engineering global sales team is internationally based with Area Sales Managers located in the major industrialized regions, supported by an extensive agent network. All equipment is technically supported by a global, internal network of highly skilled and qualified technicians offer prompt and reliable assistance, assisting customers throughout the entire equipment life cycle.
Bonfiglioli Engineering offers a wide production range of laboratories as well as in-line machines with the aim of verifying, based on four complementary technologies: Container Closure Integrity Testing, Visual Inspection, Leak Testing and Headspace Gas Analysis:
- Presence of leaks
- Headspace gas content
- Existence of visible foreign materials.
Testing is quick, reliable and repeatable and gives consistent results for a comprehensive batch control, always without altering the container features.
• Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT) - of solid dose and liquid packaging including Flow wrapped, Plastic Bottles, Parenteral Vials & Ampoules, IV Containers, Cartridges, PFS nests, BFS, Prefilled Syringe, Pouches & Strip Packs, Stick Packs, MDI, Aerosol Cans, Cans, Blister Packs, Medication Tubes, Glass Bottles, Sachets, Induction-sealed Pharmaceutical Bottles, Flowrapped Devices, PFS Nests, Carpules and other Primary Containers
• Automatic Visual Inspection – Ampoules, Vials, Cartridges, Pre-filled syringes, BFS
• Headspace Gas Analysis – Ampoules, Vials, Cartridges, Pre-filled syringes
METAL CAN & AEROSOL
• Leak Detection (LD) – of 2 Piece Cans, 3 Piece Cans, Composite Cans, Drums, Easy Open Ends, Pails, Empty Tubes, Aerosol Cans, Components, Monobloc
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Leak Detection (LD) – of Bottles, Doy Packs, Food Cans, Ready Meals, Stick Packs, Induction Sealed, General Line.
• Leak Detection (LD) – empty Bottles, Drums, Jerry Cans, Tubes
Container Closure Integrity Testing (CCIT) - Represents the non-destructive measurement system based on the following testing methods:
• Vacuum Decay Method
• Pressure Decay Method
• Lid Deflection
• Force Decay
Visual Inspection (VI) - Automated measurement system taking images of containers, visually inspect them to detect visual defects, based on the following testing methods:
• Foreign Particulate Matters
• Cosmetic Defect
• Cap Inspection
• Fill Level and Product Color
Headspace Gas Analysis (HGA) - It is a non-destructive, non-invasive laser-based inspection technology for measuring the headspace levels of gases, such as oxygen and carbon dioxide, as well as monitoring moisture levels.
Headspace Inspection Capabilities:
• Oxygen level
• Moisture level
• Carbon Dioxide level
• Absolute Pressure valve
Combined Systems (CS) - The result of a combination of multiple testing technologies under a unique equipment:
• Leak Testing + Visual Inspection
• Leak Testing + Headspace Gas Analysis
• Leak Testing + Visual Inspection + Headspace Gas Analysis
• Visual Inspection + Headspace gas Analysis
QUALITY & REGULATORY
Bonfiglioli Engineering is certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 and uses rigorous internal Quality Assurance and Control (QA/QC) regimes to ensure flawless product quality and performance. It complies with a series of important international regulatory protocols, including: